Another seasonal favorite that is perfect for breakfast, dessert or as a snack!
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 can canned pumpkin, 16 ounces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease 2 9X5 loaf pans. Cream together butter and sugars, add eggs and mix well. Combine dry ingredients and stir into butter mixture until just moistened. Add pumpkin. Pour into prepared pans and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes (until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean).